a distinctive community of 2-4 bedroom town home residences, is
conveniently located in the Chatham Glen section of Chatham Twp.
NJ. The community is a great place to live, raise a family,
relax and Enjoy Carefree Suburban Life! Chatham Glen
is actually several different Condo and Townhome communities
consting of the Coachlight Square Townhomes,
Briarwood One Level Condos,
Heritage Green One Level Condos and
Sutton Woods Townhomes.
Chatham Township lies about
25 miles west of New York City in
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles:
Prime Location in a Serene, Townhome setting with beautifully
A Lovely Community of 2, 3 and 3 Bedroom Townhomes with 1.1-2.1 Baths and 1 Car Garage in Chatham Twp., NJ.
Some Floors Plans feautred First Floor Master Suites.
Some homes have scenic views of the Passaic
River and Wooded Parklands.
Open Floor Plans with Spacious Rooms for Comfortable Living.
- Community amenities include an Outdoor Swimming Pool,
Playground, Tennis Courts and Walking Paths as well as an on-site management
office and superintendent.
- Chatham Twp. has an Excellent Public School System and
the campuses of Drew and Fairleigh Dickinson Universities are
- Close to Downtown Chatham, the center of Town with Boutique
and Specialty Shops, and Variety of Gourmet Restaurants.
- Minutes to the Midtown Direct train to New York
City via either the Madison or the Chatham NJ-Transit Train
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 25+/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 8+/- minutes to Designer Shopping at the Mall at Short
Minutes to Major Routes like 24, 78, and Interstates
287 & 80.
- Quality Shopping and Cultural Activities abound nearby
including Museums, Historical Landmarks, Art Galleries, Gardens,
Parks and Recreation Galore.
Chatham, New Jersey was recently rated as "America's Top 10
Best Places to Live!"
Coachlight Square, Chatham Township, NJ: Suburban Living at it's
The Coachlight Square
built from 1984-1987 and there are approximately 108 homes
featuring 2-4 Bedrooms and 1.1-2.1 Baths and 1 Car Attached Garages.
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor Plans to choose from.
Many units have basements, some of which are finished.
The Community Landscape is Beautiful and gives each
home lots of privacy. You can enjoy Peaceful Walks, Jogs or
Bike Rides along the tree-lined streets. The
amenities are perfectly maintained and offer
a Swimming Pool, Tennis Couerts and a Playground. The Downtowns
of Chatham, Summit, Madison and New Providence are also a short
drive away offering Gourmet Restaurants and Boutique Shopping.
The Upscale Mall at Short Hills is nearby.
Community Details, Information
- Price Range: $405,000 - $645,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-4 / 1.1-2.1
- Parking: 1 Car Garage
- Number of Units: 108
- Year Built: 1984-1987
- Amenities: Pool, Tennis Courts, Playground, Clubhouse
- Common Features: Natural Gas Forced Air Heat, Central AC, Attached Garages with Direct Access to the Units. Plenty of Extra Guess Parking. Laundry Facilities inside each home. Spacious Kitchen with Plenty of Cabinet and Counter space (as per floor plans), Walk-in Closets. Private Decks.
- Schools: Excellent Chatham Public Schools. Chatham High School was recognized with the National Blue Ribbon School Award of Excellence. Public Schools for residents include Southern Boulevard (K-3), Lafayette School (4-5), Chatham Middle School (6-8) and Chatham High School (9-12). Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: 2 NJ Transit Train Stations (Summit and Chatham) with service to NYC within about 2 Miles.
- Fun & Recreation: Beautifully Landscaped Community with Walking Paths, Outdoor Swimming Pool and Tennis Courts. Adjacent to Passaic River Park and close to vibrant downtown areas of Chatham, Summit, Madison, and New Providence offering Gourmet Restaurants and Boutique Shopping. The Upscale Mall at Short Hills is nearby.
- Special Features: Easy townhome living within close proximity to Chatham, Madison, Summit & New Providence Downtowns, Top-rated Chatham schools, New York City Commuter Trains, Newark Airport and Major Highways like 287, 22, 78, 24 and the Mall at Short Hills.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.